Columbia Falls, Flathead Valley, Montana
Columbia Falls is the gateway to Glacier National Park and many other of the recreational opportunities that abound in this area. With four seasons of fun, the possibilities here are endless.
ABOUT OUR AREA
- Col. Falls Chamber of Commerce
- Kalispell Chamber of Commerce
- Whitefish Chamber of Commerce
- Flathead Valley Visitors Bureau
- Glacier National Park
- Flathead National Forest
- Flathead County
- The Montana Vacation and Travel Guide
- Flathead Valley Relocation Guide
- Big Mountain Ski Resort
- BlackTail Mountain Ski Area
- Golf Courses
- Visit Montana
- Columbia Falls RV Park
- Flathead Lake Vacation Guide
- Columbia Falls School Dist. 6
- Kalispell School Dist. 5
- Whitefish School District
- Bigfork Schools
- Flathead Valley Comm. College
- Hungry Horse News
- Daily Interlake
- Mountain Trader
- Montana Job Service
- Glacier International Airport
- North Valley Hospital
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center
Nestled in the northeast corner of the spectacular Flathead Valley lies a community which boasts Montana hospitality and family fun like no other.
With a central location just minutes from Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake, numerous golf courses and the Big Mountain Resort you will find year-round attractions, accommodations and dining with honest Montana flavor and value.
The Columbia Falls Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center provides brochures for local area attractions, hotels, motels, cabins, bed and breakfasts, dining, and activities. A public phone booth is available at the Center. A Flathead Forest employee is also at the visitor center to answer any questions on hiking, berry picking, river access, etc. Glacier National Park maps and information are available.